- Maximum elimination of moisture. Thanks to a unique technique used in the manufacturing process Gemma™ foam dries almost immediately after exposure to any sort of moisture. The foam used in the Gemma mattresses was originally designed for outdoor use to limit the effect of heavy exposures to rain, snow or heavy dew.
- Constant air circulation. The Foam used in Gemma™ mattresses features a revolutionary gem-like cell structure, which allow for constant airflow inside the mattress. The formulation of these foam cells is carefully controlled in the manufacturing process, as opposed to the random cellular structure of regular foam.
- Comfort and support: Multilayer construction using foams of different resilience and memory characteristics allows for perfect body alignment with maximum comfort and a pleasant sense of pressure-relief.
- Certified Healthy, Safe Materials: Certified under the strictest Oekotex 100 Class I, Gemma™ is 100% free of any harmful chemicals. So safe it is certified for use by young children under 3 years of age.
- Gemma™ is third party Certified as Excellent with a Thermal Sleep Comfort Index rating of 0.82 on a scale 0-1.